2. Please continue to pray during this 40 day District 5 Condition, from 3/22/17-4/30/17, and proclaim about our True Parents and the Blessing. It is not too late to join in!
3. Next Sunday, 4/16 is Easter Sunday, and we will have a special couple here from Chicago to meet our community. Jario Gavin (2nd Gen)has filled out an application for the position of Pastor, and a local visit with his family, wife Leena and children Mirelle (5) and Kyler (2) is the next step in the process. Please spread the word that all can attend and enjoy this special opportunity for fellowship with the Gavins.
4. Rev. Isabelle Davati is hosting the April Women in Ministry meeting on Saturday, April 22nd at 9:30 am. It will be held at the Toulminville Library, conference room B. All are welcome! If anyone has a projector and/or a dvd player that can be borrowed or donated for these monthly meetings, please contact Rev. Davati at email@example.com.
5. Rev. Terry Yamane will briefly share about about last week's National Council meeting that took place in NY last weekend.
6. The next An Shi Il will be Saturday 4/15..