2. Next Sunday will be Christmas Day and we wish all families and our friends a very blessed holiday. That our community may celebrate at home with their families, there will be no Sunday Service on December 25th.
3. Please remember to turn in all 2016 tithes and receipts for reimbursement to our bookkeeper Kyoko, no later than Tuesday, December 27th, so they can be recorded and recognized within this year. Thank you!
4. Congratulations to Justine Spicciani and Taka Moraes who graduated from the University of South Alabama last Saturday! May God be with you and bless all your plans moving forward!
5. Mrs. Ruthie Finamore would again like to thank everyone who supported the ministry of the Palmer House of MS, through your generous donations and purchases of pottery earlier this month and last year. A total of $400 was raised and will be offered to their great service to children in need.
6. Please continue to bring health and hygiene items for distribution to the homeless, through the ministry of Pastor and Mrs. Baxter in Grand Bay. We will make our offering as a church before the end of the year.
7. Until we all meet again on Sunday, January 1st, 2017, may God truly bless you and your family and keep you safe and healthy during this beautiful season of love.