2. The time of the Period of Special Grace will be ending at the time of the 5th Anniversary of True Father's Seonghwa in September. If anyone has not yet participated in the Ceremony for Special Grace and have not received the Holy Items and you would like to, please contact Pastor Jario this week for further information.
3. Next Sunday, 8/27/17, we will have our 5:00 pm Family and Friends Service and potluck dinner, so please invite your friends and contacts to hear the sermon and meet our new pastor and his family!
4. Also, next Sunday (8/27/17) at 10:00 am, for those that can make it, we will be gathering at the Holy Ground to pray and spread the Holy Soil recently given to us by True Mother, uniting all the world's Holy Grounds. It is also a special day, as we will celebrate the 1st Seong Hwa Anniversary of Leena's mother, Mrs. Barbara Vincenz at that time, at our Holy Ground. We hope everyone can be there in a spirit of love and unity.
5. The next meeting of the Local Council will be Thursday, August 31st. If you have an item you would like to add to the Agenda, please see Mr. Roppoli or a member of the Council.
6. The center classroom here at the church will soon be cleaned out to be used for another purpose. Please check for any personal belongings or items you may like to keep before the decisions are made to handle otherwise. Please see a member of the council if you have any questions.
7. Please keep all those who have serious health issues or other special needs in your daily prayers. They are needed and much appreciated.
8. The next An Shi Il will be Tuesday, August 29th.