August 21st Bulletin
1. Welcome to our new pastor, Rev. Lowell Mitchem and Mrs. Ruko Mitchem!! For the next few months, Rev. and Mrs. Mitchem would like to focus on getting to know each of our local families. Please reach out and invite the Mitchem's to your home, or see him after service and sign up for a convenient date and time.
2. The 4th Anniversary of True Father's Ascension was celebrated in Korea with True Mother and a beautiful program. An international leader's meeting is taking place as well to discuss the next period with the theme, Four Years of Hope. All families world wide have been asked to make a love offering of $130 per family, which can be made online at familyfed.org anytime between now and Foundation Day 2017.
3. On Thursday (8/24) Rev. Tom Cutts and Rev. and Mrs. Michael Sykes of ACLC will arrive to spend the weekend with our community. Rev. Sykes will be the main speaker next Saturday morning at Freewater Baptist Church at 9:00AM. All are invited, and please invite your clergy contacts. Rev. Sykes will also be our speaker next Sunday at our 5:00pm service, in honor of the 4th Anniversary of True Father's Ascension.
4. The weekly Bible Study is a place to come and learn and discuss God's Word, and gain new insights like never before. All are welcome every Wednesday night from 7:00-8:00 pm. Bring your Bible and bring a friend!
5. The next An Shi Il will be Friday, August 26th.