July 24th Bulletin
1. Happy National Parents Day!
2. The Ceremony for Special Grace to receive the Original Holy Items will be held here at the church on Sunday, August 14th. All families and individuals planning to attend must first register and make the donation online by July 31st, ($120 per person /$210 per family).
3. The 40 day period of devotion in preparation for the 4th Anniversary of True Father's Ascension began July 10th and will end on August 19th. It is a period of prayer and reflection on True Father's life and our own responsibility. An international celebration is being planned in Korea, and an offering from all families of $130 can be made online at familyfed.org.
4. All are welcome to our weekly Bible Study on Wednesday, from 7:00-8:00 pm. If you have not yet had a chance to attend, now is the perfect time! Bring your Bible and bring a friend.
5. The 2nd Annual Charity Scrabble Tournament will be held here at the church on Sunday, August 7th at 12:00 noon. All proceeds will go towards a scholarship program for Gambian students in W. Africa. Registration fee is $15 or you can make a pledge per point for the average of 3 games. Please see Mrs. Jane Spicciani or Sunhee Moraes for further details.
6. Please pray for the healing and recovery of Rev. Steve Wilson and Paul Rotondo, who have both recently undergone foot surgery.
7. The next An Shi Il will be Tuesday, August 2nd.