2. Our District Pastor, Rev. Chidester, has initiated a 40 Day Condition for all members of District 5 for the period March 22nd - April 30th. The heart of the condition is to "Shout Out and Proclaim!" and share something every day with someone, about our True Father and the Holy Blessing from our True Parents. For further information on the condition, please see the letter from Rev. Chidester as forwarded from Rev. Wilson. Let's bring victory!
3. The local Church Council will hold their first meeting together this Thursday, March 23rd, at the Orr's home. If you would like to add something to the Agenda, please contact one of the Council members by Wednesday. (The newly established Council members are Steve Roppoli, Jane Spicciani, Margret Orr, Terry Yamane, Kinuko Rotondo, Steven Wilson, and Kent Johnston).
4. The High Noon Summit at IPEC will take place April 7-9, and HQ has a goal to educate 400 people about the nature of pornography and how it seriously affects couples relationships. All states should be represented. Please contact a member of the council if you feel called to attend this important conference.
5. Yesterday Rev. Isabel Davati held her first Women In Ministry meeting in Mobile. Six guests attended and several members. Rev. Davati is inspired to meet so many good people already familiar with our movement.here in Mobile. Please ask Rev. Davati if you would like to know more about her work here with ministers.
6. The next An Shi Il will be Wednesday, March 22nd.
Have a wonderful week everyone!