- Dec 6th is will be our annual Christmas service! This year we will be donating gift items to Rev. Baxter for the adult homeless ministry. They need toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, combs, shampoo, wipes, hand sanitizer), clean clothes, non-perishable food items, and shoes. Please bring these items on Sunday before Dec. 6th.
- Please keep sister Rose Goodwin in your prayers, she passed away recently. Rose had been battling cancer, as well as dementia in her last year.
- There will be a Blessing Planning Meeting on Thursday, Nov 12 at 6:30pm at Randy and Margret Orr's. All are invited to attend.
- National HQ is putting together a book for True Mother highlighting our local communities- if you have a nice photo of any event this year, please include a brief description and send it to Beni Johnston.
- Community service tee shirts are in- if you have one on hold please bring your $10 on Sunday to Kyoko Roppoli. We do have a few extras as well in case you did not order earlier and would like one.
- If you feel inspired to give the Sunday message on a one-time or recurring basis, please contact a council member. We would love to hear from you.
- The next An Shi Il is Nov 12th.
Thank you to everyone who came out to our Children's Day Service at the Holy Ground yesterday morning, it was a little rainy but the spirit inside was warm. The announcments this week are:
Thank You, God Bless and have a wonderful week!
Weekly Bulletin, Announcements, Updates and local news.